4300 Horton Street #5
4300 HORTON STREET #5, EMERYVILLE
HORTON STREET LOFTS
Offered at $950,000
1,649 square feet
HOA Dues: $475/month
Horton Street Lofts is a stunning 15-unit live/work loft conversion located on a quiet tree lined street in the heart of Emeryville. Originally built in 1917, the two warehouses were converted into lofts in 1993.
Loft #5 is a striking loft with 19’ ceilings and abundant natural light. It is a quintessential example of rough-luxe architecture, combining exposed concrete, natural wood beams, a wall of windows and designer finishes.
Ideal for entertaining or working, the open concept lower level features an updated kitchen, hardwood flooring, laundry and half bath, an enclosed bedroom, and two entrances – one from inside the secure building and a private entrance from 45th Street. The foyer entry provides the perfect place for bike storage.
The upper level features an expansive master bedroom suite with a huge skylight and a catwalk that can be used as a sitting area, workspace or library.
The loft is short walk to Pixar, Bay Street, Rudy’s Can’t Fail Café, Amtrak, and Emery-Go-Round with service to MacArthur BART. San Francisco is just 15 minutes away!
- Mezzanine loft bedroom suite with cathedral skylight, catwalk, and full bathroom
- Lower level bedroom with recessed lighting
- Laundry room with ample room for side-by-side machines
- Stackable washer/dryer
- Updated kitchen with subway backsplash tile and new 36” Bertazzoni gas range, and stainless steel appliances
- Hardwood flooring
- Polished concrete floors
- 19’ ceilings
- North facing expanse of windows
- Private street entrance on 45th Street
- 1 gated parking space with additional oversized storage
- Ceiling fan and track lighting
- Half bathroom on lower level
- HOA dues include water, trash and WebPass wi-fi
- Walk Score 79 / Bike Score 93